Fineday-Retro Design Bluetooth Mechanical Keyboard

Keyboards are always exciting. There are quite a lot of options available out there, but Fineday takes it to the next level and brings you a mechanical keyboard with Bluetooth connectivity.



Typewriter inspired keyboards are nothing new. There is the Qwerty Writer, and there is also the Indiegogo Rymek Keyboard.

But Fineday takes it to the next level. It has a classic design, and while giving you the clickety-click of the typewriter, has an LED backlight that can be controlled by the left roller knob. With the right roller knob, you can control the volume. The left-handle (yes, it has one!) works as an Enter key (there's also a normal Enter key as well)

There's Bluetooth 5.0 and a USB connection. It supports multi-pairing (up to 3 devices) and works with Windows, Android, Mac and iOS. There's also a mounting stand to place your device as well.

In addition to all this, the creators have offered to provide a swappable command key for Apple users as well.




Ultimate Early Bird starts at $168 and Early Bird is priced at $196. Shipping for me was $19 (Sweden). There is no mention of EU friendly shipping, so I am guessing there will be import duties and VAT charged for EU backers when they receive the reward. Back it now!

The creators are from Busan, South Korea. The project looks legit and they have provided more information about the team. They are also quite active and are replying to comments.

Their previous project was a Retro Projector, which raised $86,000 from 62 backers. The comments section for the older project is not very active, so I am not sure whether they have successfully delivered it.

As with all crowdfunding projects, do your homework, read more about the team and company, and decide. It does look like a very cool project. Let me know in the comments about your backing experience.

Comments

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
    Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment